An Operable Pergola from TEMO Provides Beauty, Functionality, and Plenty of Shade
An operable pergola can offer your home the best of both worlds. These outdoor living additions provide the benefit of being both a pergola and a patio cover. When the weather is nice and you want the beautiful views that a pergola gives, simply use the push of a button to open up the roofing panels to enjoy the sunlight. But, if the sunlight becomes too harsh or a sudden rainstorm occurs, push the button again, and the roofing panels close to form the solid roof of a patio cover. If you are looking for a premier manufacturer of operable pergola additions, turn to TEMO, one of the leading suppliers of outdoor living products in the United States.
When you turn to TEMO for an operable pergola, you can trust it will be built to last, enduring for decades. Some of the features you can expect from operable pergolas include:
- Constructed from heavy-gauge extruded aluminum, which will offer maximum durability
- Rafters and beams that are capped at the ends with exquisite
- TEMKOR corbels to provide beauty and strength
- Resilient roofing panels that are equipped with large spans to provide clear views
- Sturdy columns in three beautiful styles – Roma, Florentine, and Venetian
- Extruded louvers designed with a return lip to channel the flow of rainwater
- Slow-motion motors to open and close the panels using a 500-lb push/pull force
- Electrical raceways that hide the power cable, providing a clean, streamlined appearance
Plus, this operable pergola features our exclusive snap-fit design, which allows for fast and easy installation, ideal for do-it-yourself homeowners. But, if you’d prefer, we can put you in touch with one of our TEMO-certified authorized dealers, located throughout the country, to perform your adjustable pergola installation.
If you would like to learn more about our operable pergola products, contact TEMO today. We’ll be happy to tell you more about this exciting, dynamic product.